Indian Navy Engineers Recruitment for June 2013 Course at Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala www.indiannavy.nic.in
Indian Navy has invited online applications from desirous unmarried male candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (General Service) and Technical Branch of the Indian Navy for June 2013 Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidate should have full eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India. Read full article for Indian Navy Engineers Recruitment June 2013 educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply online, exam date & admit card etc.
Educational Qualification for Indian Navy Engineers Recruitment June 2013 Course
Candidates should have completed BE/ B.Tech Engineering from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for Technical/ Submarine Branches and 65 % for Executive Branch (GS).
- Educational Qualification for Technical Branch (General Service):
- Engineers (E) Branch: Mechanical, Marine, Automotive, Mechtronics, Industrial & Production, Metallurgy & Aeronautical / Aerospace.
- Electrical (L) Branch: Electrical, Electronics, Tele Communication, Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics and Instrumentation, Electronics and Communication, Power Engineering, Control System Engineering and Power Electronics.
- Educational Qualification for Submarine Specialisation Indian Navy Engineers Recruitment June 2013 Course:
- Engineering Branch: Mechanical
- Electrical Branch: ‘Electrical’ or ‘Electronics’ or ‘Control’ or ‘Telecommunication’ or ‘Instrumentation’
- Educational Qualification for Executive (GS) Branch Indian Navy Engineers Recruitment 2013:
- Executive (GS) Cadre: BE/ T.Tech Any Discipline
Promotions & Pay Scale (Salary) for Indian Navy Engineers Recruitment June 2013
- Sub Lieutenant (SLt):
- Pay Scale: PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- + Military Service Pay Rs. 6000/-
- Lieutenant (Lt):
- Pay Scale: PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6100/- + Military Service Pay Rs. 6000/-
- Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr):
- Pay Scale: PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- + Military Service Pay Rs. 6000/-
- Commander (Cdr):
- Pay Scale: PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 8000/- + Military Service Pay Rs. 6000/-
How to Apply Indian Navy Engineers Recruitment June 2013 Course
Candidates should submit online e-application for Indian Navy Engineers Recruitment June 2013 via www.nausena-bharti.nic.in. Online applications can be submitted between September 18, 2012 and October 06, 2012. After submitting e-application, candidates are required to send print out of system generated application form to Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 001 along with Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificate along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/ years. Envelope must be superscribe ONLINE APPLICATION NO. _________ APPLICATION FOR SSC X(GS)/ TECHNICAL BRANCH (E/L/SM) – JUNE 2013 COURSE QUALIFICATION ________ PERCENTAGE ___ %
Indian Navy Engineers Recruitment 2013 SSB Interview Date & Admit Card
Please note that Indian Navy will issue call up (admit card) for Service Commission Board SSB based on their performance in Degree Course. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to short list applications and to fix cut off percentage. Candidates can download admit card for Indian Navy Engineers Recruitment 2013 Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview from Here
SSB Interview will be held during November – April 2013 for Indian Navy Engineers Recruitment June 2013 Course.
If you find that the article “Indian Navy Engineers Recruitment 2013 www.indiannavy.nic.in” is helpful and informative for you please share it on your social network as like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc. You can also subscribe this site by entering you email in prescribed box available on this website for getting email directly in your Inbox.