OFB India Trade Apprenticeship 2013 Application Form Syllabus Stipend
Ordnance Factory Board 10-A, S.K. Bode Road Kolkata – 700 001 has invited online applications from Indian Citizens for Trade Apprenticeship training in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories for the year 2012-2013. Starting date of online registration of OFB India Trade Apprenticeship application is November 26, 2012. Last date of Trade Apprenticeship online application form of Ordnance Factory is December 17, 2012. Last date of receipt of Hard Copy of Application at respective Ordnance Factory December 27, 2012. Candidates will be allowed to write the examination any one of the languages: Hindi/ English/ Telgu/ Tamil/ Bengali/ Oriya as per his option in the Application.
Ordnance Factor Board India Trade Apprenticeship Syllabus 2012-2013
Ordnance Factory Trade Apprenticeship written exam will be conducted as follows syllabus:
- Syllabus & exam pattern For non ITI candidates: Written Test (One Paper of 03 hours duration) consisting of question on English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude / Reasoning, as per Madhyamik (Class X / 10th Standard or equivalent).
- Syllabus & written test pattern For ITI Candidates of Ordnance Factory Trade Apprenticeship: Written Test (one paper consisting with 02 Parts of 03 hours duration)
- Part-A: Question on English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude/ Reasoning – approx 40% out of total number of questions.
- Part-B: Question on the group of subject trades approx 60% out of total number of questions.
Download Ordnance Factory Trade Apprenticeship 2013 Application Form, Syllabus, Stipend & Advertisement Details from Here.
Ordnance Factor Board Stipend for Trade Apprenticeship ITI & Non ITI Candidates
Following stipend will be given for Trade Apprenticeship in Ordnance Factory:
- During the 1st year of training, Rs. 1490/- per month
- During the 2nd year of training, Rs. 1700/- per month
- During the 3rd year of training, Rs. 1970/- per month
- During the 4th year of training, Rs. 2220/- per month
No other allowances will be paid during the entire period of apprenticeship training.
If you find that the article “OFB India Trade Apprenticeship 2013 Application Form Syllabus Stipend” is helpful and informative for you please share it on your social network as like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc. You can also subscribe this site by entering you email in prescribed box available on this website for getting email directly in your Inbox.